Careers at Visual Magnetics
B to b sales manager
The B to B Sales Manager is a client-facing representative at Visual Magnetics for printers, retailers and is available to support the direct sales channels (DSC’s). This role works with our existing clients as well as builds new opportunities. The B to B Sales Manager will report to the CEO/President and work closely, on a day-to-day basis, to manage and work on a wide-range of opportunities, related communications and documentation.
Location Mendon, MA
· Thoroughly understand and communicate Visual Magnetics product philosophy, process, objectives and positioning by using prior experience and product knowledge.
· Follow up on leads from trade shows and new business opportunities coming through the office.
· Maintain a list of printers who are currently using Visual Magnetics. Periodically visit these companies to provide them with product and company updates, to keep their interest high and to overall boost sales.
· Stay up-to-date with the industry. Anticipate market developments and how they may influence interactions with potential clients.
· Provide sales support to the international markets in both the retail and A&D sector.
· Proactively identify new business opportunities and foster these relationships to turn them into sales.
· Update and maintain an opportunity pipeline, conduct in-depth research on new business leads and prospects and find useful insights for pitching new business.
· Use product knowledge and expertise to work with internal and external partners to resolve complex client issues.
· Consistently demonstrate proactive outreach and follow-up; calling on customers via phone, email, presentations and visits.
· Assist in long-term growth of accounts in strategic markets and work with DSC resellers to further strengthen relationships.
· Create quarterly sales reports, which cover sales by DSC’s and products sold. Quarter to quarter, year-to-year comparisons must be included with additional analysis. These reports must be emailed and presented to the Executive Leadership Team to review and to initiate strategic planning.
· Assess training needs for DSC resellers and print service providers. Use prior experience and product knowledge to conduct training programs that will properly educate our sales team and their customers how to sell, use and install the Visual Magnetics Graphic System.
· Have a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and use this information to help maintain and increase market share.
· At every opportunity with potential clients make sure they are aware of all of our current offerings and gauge the overall industry opinion.
· Travel as needed to support business and company needs.
· Sales support: providing logos, brand guidelines, etc.
· Assist other departments, such as Marketing, Production and Installation, with tasks or projects as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Must have strong phone presence and excellent oral and written communication skills
· Must have excellent people skills and the ability to connect with a wide range of individuals
· Must be attentive, responsive, client-focused and enthusiastic to foster and maintain positive relationships
· Must have strong organizational skills
· Must have proficiency with Microsoft office software
· Must be a team player with a highly self-motivated and proactive approach
· Must be able to independently manage shifting priorities and multi-task
· Must be able to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment
· Must work well with a small team of people, be eager to wear many hats and help with unexpected challenges
· Each employee is a face of Visual Magnetics and must be willing to appear in brand videos and photography as needed
· Must participate in trade show activity as required by the needs of the business
· Passion for Visual Magnetics product and opportunities is a MUST! We love what we do here!
Visual Magnetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer